Senior Android Developer
Here at Chili we are always open for innovations and new suggestions, so we would listen to your experience and would be happy to try out things, as well as additional contribution to development of company!
What you will do:
- Team leadership and excellent quality of work.
- Maintaining and creating efficient development methods.
- Keeping the code clean and unit tests coverage.
- Understand business needs, tasks and find solutions.
- Development and releases of Android applications.
- Work on existing application bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of software development experience with at least 2 years Android and Kotlin (Java is also a plus)
- Team player, who promotes and advocates best software development practices
- Takes ownership of their own and for their teams work
- Strong knowledge in Android Architecture Components, Computer Science fundamentals and Design Patterns
- Experience in building scalable and reactive consumer-facing mobile applications
- Experience writing testable code and unit tests.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (distribution for testing, releasing into stores).
- Good time-management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Knowledge about performance optimization of mobile applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Above market pay
Safe work from the office
Newest tech and tools
Dedicated to your growth
Contribute to the world