Senior Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team of talented engineers. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of Flutter experience, and a project created in the last year that can be talked about.
Type of job
What you will do:
- Team leadership and excellent quality of work.
- Maintain and create efficient development processes.
- Write clean, maintainable & scalable code, which is covered by automated tests.
- Understand business needs, tasks and find solutions.
- Development and releases of Flutter applications.
- Work on existing application bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of software development experience with at least 2 years of Flutter. Experience in native mobile is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Flutter framework & Dart, Computer Science fundamentals and Design Patterns.
- Experience in building scalable and reactive consumer-facing mobile applications.
- Experience writing testable code and automated tests.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (distribution for testing, releasing into stores).
- Knowledge about performance analysis & optimization of mobile applications.
- Knowledge about best security practices for mobile applications.
- Team player, who promotes and advocates best software development practices.
- Take ownership of their own and for their teams work.
- Is eager to mentor other developers.
- Good time-management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Currently, we are only considering applicants from the EU who are able to legally work on-site. At the moment we cannot provide fully remote work options.
What you can expect from us:
Above market pay
Safe work from the office
Newest tech and tools
Dedicated to your growth
Contribute to the world