Here at Chili we are always open for innovations and new suggestions, so we would listen to your experience and would be happy to try out things, as well as additional contribution to development of company!
What you will do:
- Develop well-engineered code. Develop and release iOS applications.
- Follows Agile software development methodology. Follows architecture standards and best practices
- Involved in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Contributes to develop and maintain an inclusive and highly-collaborative environment for the team
- Keeping the code clean and unit tests coverage.
- Understand tasks and find solutions.
- Work on existing application bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years as an iOS developer.
- Good knowledge of fundamental CS - we do not require textbook knowledge but we would expect you to know why contains() is generally faster on a Set than Array.
- Good knowledge of RxSwift / Reactive programming.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team.
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand.
- Technology Stack: Latest iOS SDK / XCode, Swift 5.0, RESTful APIs, Bitrise, GitHub, JIRA / Slack / Confluence, Firebase
What you can expect from us:
Above market pay
Safe work from the office
Newest tech and tools
Dedicated to your growth
Contribute to the world